A 1909 story collection from B.M. Bower. Bower always had
a way with the amiable folksy approach to the cowboy story which she utilizes here,
but I must admit where some older works wear their charms well, this one a
little less so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Ride the Red Killer” by N.E. Snoke
The universe belonged to Red Hellion and me! And I was going to conquer… I wasn't going to set back and die from inaction and boredom!...
-
Mr. Bill Crider is no stranger to Western aficionados. Aside from penning many fine westerns, he has also written widely in other genr...
-
No lead-off quote; more about that in a moment. This is an anthology of Western Stories, the full title being Gunslinger and Nine Other ...
-
Women were still weeping over the graves at Gettysburg when my grandpa came to Walesburg. Nobody ever quite figured out where he came from...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.