A rancher
friend of Charlie Goodnight who was wiped out in the great crash of 1873: “I’m
all right, I’ll come back. I came here fifty years ago with only sixty-five
cents and asthma, and I still got the asthma.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Ride the Red Killer” by N.E. Snoke
The universe belonged to Red Hellion and me! And I was going to conquer… I wasn't going to set back and die from inaction and boredom!...
-
Mr. Bill Crider is no stranger to Western aficionados. Aside from penning many fine westerns, he has also written widely in other genr...
-
No lead-off quote; more about that in a moment. This is an anthology of Western Stories, the full title being Gunslinger and Nine Other ...
-
Women were still weeping over the graves at Gettysburg when my grandpa came to Walesburg. Nobody ever quite figured out where he came from...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.