Friday, July 19, 2019

The Best of TV Westerns: The Critics' Choice : "Hopalong Cassidy" to "Have Gun, Will Travel," "Maverick," to "Bonanza" by John Javna


We continue on a theme.

This currently hard to obtain volume may be slim but there is much to appreciate. You will find many of the usual suspects here as the title suggests but a few hidden gems and insights are worth the time of the inveterate TV Western fan.

It was part of a series of “Best of TV” books that are all rather fun to browse. 

Disclosure: I have a "Mare's Leg." It sits above my desk. T'is a thing of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

“Ride the Red Killer” by N.E. Snoke

  The universe belonged to Red Hellion and me! And I was going to conquer… I wasn't going to set back and die from inaction and boredom!...