Author/reviewer/blogger-on-mighty-interesting things, and most importantly a kind and generous man, Bill Crider, was so good as to mention this humble blog on his own page that I have been following for some time.
By all means, give it a look-see if you haven't already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Ride the Red Killer” by N.E. Snoke
The universe belonged to Red Hellion and me! And I was going to conquer… I wasn't going to set back and die from inaction and boredom!...
-
Mr. Bill Crider is no stranger to Western aficionados. Aside from penning many fine westerns, he has also written widely in other genr...
-
Frederick Russell Burnham was born on a Dakota Sioux Reservation in Minnesota in 1861. He wound up migrating to the American Southwest...
-
No lead-off quote; more about that in a moment. This is an anthology of Western Stories, the full title being Gunslinger and Nine Other ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.